Regardless you know me or not, please do read on as it will help you beaware of the going on scam and also please forward it to your friends, family, relative and everyone that you know. I know you might say " How stupid is she to fall on such trap" BUT believe me, I had once thought of the victims like that and when I ended up in that situation, I FALLED FOR IT. All my friends could not believe it when they heard that I had been tricked to purchase stuff that I do not need at the price of RM 3894 because they know that even if I were to spend RM 50, I would think about it for a long time. You can continue to laugh at me with all you might but PLEASE PLEASE remember the company name and product that I will be stating below.

Below are my experience on how everything happened.

On the 28th November 2005, after work at 7 pm, I went home as usual. During the journey I stopped at an Esso Petrol Station around 1-2 kilometres from my house. Everything was as usual until one young gal come up to me and seek my help to open up one of her coupon in a sealed envelope and she would gain RM1 for that. Thinking that no harm doing that and out of sympathy, I opened it. The next thing was, the salesgirl was jumping up and down in front of me and kept congratulating me. I was blurred and was then told that I am get one of the 50 big prizes coupon and stand a VERY HUGE chance in winning either a Perdana (1), a Kancil (10), a massagin chair (2), a plasma TV or a Jaguh motorcycle.

AT that time, I KNOW it is some kind of scam and I wanted to go off. However, the salesgirl kept on talking and convincing me. Then another of her guy colleague approached us and the surprise reaction they gave me as soon as they see the coupon was so real. Then both of them started to persuade me again. After a while another guy came claiming to be their supervisor and he gave the same reaction. They asked me to go to their office to see their manager, as the manager need proof that I had opened the coupon. I was very reluctant still and I said I want to go home as my house is very near to seek a second opinion. But they kept on talking and giving all the reasons and scenarios and all kinds of thing to keep me from going home or seeking second opinion. Even say if I win the car the salesgirl would get RM1000 out of it and she would be able to use the money for her sturdy. Okay, let's cut the story. So I ended up in their office and even more people were talking, showing you all those newspaper cuttings on people winning, showing their license to you, telling you that their product is from JAPAN (actually it is from CHINA) and they do everything to gain your trust and everything went on so fast and I ended up signing my credit card with RM 3894. Of course they will give u product and everything and the result of opening the coupon was a massage chair. At that time I felt everything was fine.

I went home with those product, gave it to my family to do whatever they want. Then out of sudden I realised something was very wrong. I went online and search for the product name and instantly I got a blog whereby there are many comments on THIS SCAM~!! And of the same product and company. I felt so stupid and irritated with myself. Luckily I found a website that teach me what to do (below site).

Immediately the next day, I went to file a Consumeer Tribunal against that company to have my money back and made a complaint at the Complain Department against that company. AND TO MY SURPRISE, they already knew about it. I do not even need to mention further, all I need is to tell them the product name and they already know how they work without me even telling further. In addition to that, at the tribunal I met another girl whom also falled for this trap and guess what IT IS THE SAME COMPANY. After a small talk with her….IT IS THE SAME TACTIC THEY HAD USED. Gaining your sympathy, targeting people that are alone, after work, don't event give you a minute to think, they seems to be able to read your mind (what are you thinking, they will know) and etc. Later after settling the tribunal filing, I went back to the company and to my horror, there is another guy being tricked as I saw him moving the massaging chair and other stuff into his van. So I know I got to do something to tell everyone about this.

Please refer to this website http://tehtarik.blogdrive.com/comments?id=7 for comment of other people that had the same awful experience as me.

Their product is Zunishu/Diverse and they have company in penang, perak, kl, seremban, selangor, terengganu and god knows where else. They have various company name such as HomeSonic, CitiSonic, Top-Ed Marketing (refer to the website you'll know more), Techligent SDN. BHD. They will also lure you into believing by saying that their manager is using SLK, there is no reason to cheat on you. The manager's SLK that I had encountered plat number is PGA 90.

To those staying around old klang road, their office is at KUCHAI BUSINESS CENTRE. Their full adrress had been stated in the website. Please take precaution.

If you think you are smart, they are even people smarter and trickier than you. Now I am waiting for the hearing to try to get back the money. During this period I do not want anyone to fall into their scams again. Please forward this around.

Chew Choy Wan

Other related scam : 祝你輸 http://zunishu.blogspot.com/